GENERAL CONDITIONS AND LEGAL NOTICE
– The ownership of this website corresponds to Domus Art Enterprise SLU. with registered office in Malaga and NIF B93251403. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, volume 5126, folio 156, inscription 1 with sheet MA-117760. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– To make an order, the customer can choose between several ways:
. by Internet, through this website, following the steps briefly described on the page “how to buy”
. by Telephone, by calling phone 0034-951768545 or 0034-608298035
. by Email, using the contact page of this website.
PRICES AND IVA.
– The prices shown in our articles, if they include IVA., as a general rule, the tax rate of 21% will apply inside the territory of the European Union, where this tax is applicable. In the sales made to any other country in the world, IVA will not be passed on, however, the customs systems of each country will apply the corresponding tax charges.
PAYMENT METHOD.- Payment can be made as follows:
– Bank transfer / Income account (to the account indicated in the order confirmation). For other forms of payment it will be necessary to communicate it before placing the order.
– Payment by Paypal or Credit Card. By selecting this form of payment in the shopping cart you can follow the secure payment process. Both for customers who have the Paypal system and for those who wish to pay with a credit card.
TRANSPORTATION AND SHIPPING COSTS FOR SPAIN .
–Calculation of postage: Shipping charges are not included in the price.
For the peninsular territory the cost will be the one that appears when introducing the products in the shopping cart.
SPANISH EXTRAPENINSULAR BRIDGE .-
The autonomous communities of the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands, as well as Ceuta and Melilla, have special costs and regimes in each case.
The applicable costs, provided that the products can be sent by blue postal package (no more than 18 kilograms), will be reflected on the website through the shopping cart. In other cases it will be necessary to adjust the cost according to the characteristics of the order
Shipping is done in two ways:
Blue postal package for canvases, sheets and small reliefs (for a total maximum of 18 kgrs.)
Standard packaging for reliefs and sculptures as well as other products of medium volume.
Additional supplement for volume. In some cases the volume of the pieces requires an additional supplement in the cost of transport according to destination. In this case you will be notified so that your compliance with the total costs, specifying the total amount of transport.
The rates applied are those of the market in PENINSULAR SPAIN. You can see its cost by entering the products in the shopping cart and before validating the order. For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
* These conditions are referred to destinations on street level or similar for the Spanish peninsular territory. In some cases the difficulty of delivery due to the conditions of the destination in the property and the size of the products suppose additional expenses passed on by the transport companies. In these circumstances, the order will have to be analyzed individually as to its possible shipping costs, thus invalidating the automatic calculation system of the shopping basket. In this case, a new assessment will be sent to you for compliance.
TRANSPORTATION AND SHIPPING COSTS FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS.
The shipping costs to The European Union are calculated automatically. In some cases the volume of the pieces requires an additional supplement in the cost of transport according to destination. In this case you will be notified to give your agreement to the total costs, specifying the total amount of transport.
For the rest of the countries of the world it is necessary to make a specific valuation depending on the volume of the order and the destination. You will be informed by e-mail after receiving your order proposal in our head office.
ERRORS IN THE SHIPPING AND / OR CONTACT TELEPHONE DATA. REITERATED ABSENCES IN THE DESTINY OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY:
If the data provided by the customer are incorrect in the address and / or telephone contact, and this caused a return by the transport agency as a result of not being able to be delivered the order, or in cases that as a result of repeated absences at the destination could not proceed to the delivery, the costs that correspond to a new shipment will be borne by the customer.
TIME OF HANDLING AND SHIPPING.
-The handling and shipping time is stipulated in each article. In general, once the payment is formalized, it is usually 10 days for the printed canvases; 12 working days for figures and small reliefs and 25 days for figures and large reliefs. Depending on the shipping method, the transport companies will increase these terms, being our intention that once the payment is formalized, you will have your product as soon as possible at your destination.
– When an order, due to its quantity of product, configuration or special characteristics requires a previous budget, the client will indicate it in the mail or fax, as well as the person and contact telephone number; and we will respond immediately with our best offer.
-The customer may make refunds in cases of defective product or erroneous shipments, being “Decorar Con Arte” who will be responsible for the return and replacement costs.
In case of defective product, the customer can request repair, replacement by another in good condition, price reduction or termination of the contract, if desired, all without additional cost. The goods, if returned, must be properly packed. You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
It is important that the customer observes the integrity of the package before the carrier makes the delivery, if any blows or anomalies are observed the package must be included in the delivery note of the transport agency. The delivery note of merchandise that we mentioned will be necessary in case of any incident, filled with the indications so that we can take care of claims for breakage.
“Decorar Con Arte” will respond to the lack of conformity that is manifested within two years of delivery.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify Decorarconarte-C / Felix Revello de Toro 54, 29016 Malaga Spain, or email email@example.com, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement through a letter sent by mail or email. You can use the withdrawal form model that appears at the end (it is not mandatory).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise by this party of this right be sent before the corresponding deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a different mode of delivery than the least expensive delivery method), without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make such refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until you have received the goods, or until you have submitted proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first.
You must return or deliver directly the goods to Decorarconarte- C / Felix Revello de Toro 54, 29016 Malaga Spain, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be considered fulfilled if the goods are returned before the end of that period.
You must assume the direct cost of return. The goods must be in perfect condition. You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. Decorarconarte offers its transport agency to carry out the collection of the products that the consumer wishes to return in exercise of their right of withdrawal, assuming the client the shipping costs. However, the consumer may return the products by the means he deems appropriate.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
– At the attention of Domus Art Enterprise SLU, Calle Félix Revello de Toro nº 54. 29016 Málaga. Info@decorarconarte.com
– I / we hereby communicate (*) that I desist from my / we desist from our (*) contract of sale of the following good / benefit of the following service (*)
– Order the / received the (*)
– Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
– Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users
– Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS: most of the items are handmade from the beginning to the end, based on traditional artisan methods.
Individual execution can cause some imperfections such as slight differences in measurements, color finishes, accessories or other details. All these effects can create an old look like aging, which is part of the charm, and originality of the product, and this can not be understood as a defect but as part of their identity.
-Terms and Conditions referred to the website www.decorarconarte.com (hereinafter WEBSITE) property of Domus Art Enterprise SLU. NIF: ES B93251403, with registered office in Malaga. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, volume 5126, folio 156, inscription 1 with sheet MA-117760, (hereinafter DECORARCONARTE.COM).
The use of this WEBSITE implies the acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS established in this Legal Notice, and must cease its use immediately if you do not accept any of them.
A) CONTENTS AND REFERENCES TO INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this WEBSITE: structure, arrangement, texts, images, documents, databases, source codes, etc … (hereinafter CONTENT) are the property of DECORARCONARTE.COM, and are protected by intellectual property laws. It is not allowed to distribute, modify, transmit, forward, display or use the CONTENT of this WEBSITE, totally or partially, for any commercial or public purpose. Unauthorized use of the WEBSITE or the CONTENT may violate the laws of intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights, advertising and communication rights, competition law and other regulations. DECORARCONARTE.COM declines any responsibility derived from these possible unauthorized uses. DECORARCONARTE.COM does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE, and rejects any responsibility derived from these possible irregularities in the information. DECORARCONARTE.COM reserves the right to change, expand, modify the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE at any time and without prior notice.
B) LIMITED LIABILITY. DECORARCONARTE.COM
is not responsible for the use that you may make of the information and services available on this WEBSITE, or for possible infractions of third party rights that may be committed by persons who make fraudulent use of the access permissions to this WEBSITE. DECORARCONARTE.COM is not responsible for the content of the web pages that links from this WEBSITE, we review all our links and hyperlinks to other websites and have agreements and necessary licenses with the owners of them. The interest of DECORARCONARTE.COM is that this WEBSITE works in perfect conditions and fulfills the purpose for which it was created, described in the WEBSITE itself. Under no circumstances DECORARCONARTE.COM, its suppliers or third companies mentioned in this WEBSITE are responsible for possible anomalies in its operation (interruptions of the service, computer viruses, overloads in Internet …), or that this purpose does not coincide with the use that you want to make of it. Faced with possible inaccuracies or malfunctions, DECORARCONARTE.COM will put its effort in your solution with the maximum means available, as soon as possible.
C ) DATA PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY.
The personal data that you provide us through our forms are those necessary to provide you with the information, products or services you request. This data will be stored in one or several files that will allow us an automated treatment, confidential, that will speed up and improve the service we provide and allow us to keep you informed at all times about our products and services. If to send you the product or service you request, we would have to resort to other companies (Correos or a transport agency, for example) would only be provided with the information strictly necessary for that purpose, prohibiting their use for any other purpose.
Said personal data file has been under the responsibility of Domus Art Enterprise, SLU
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, as a client of DECORARCONARTE.COM may exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating in writing to Domus Art Enterprise SLU., C / Felix Revello de Toro 54, 29016 Malaga (Spain).
1. We can collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
2. For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
3. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us:
– Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
– Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our site.
4. In particular, the application we use to obtain and analyze the navigation information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview. html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the analysis service of the audience of our page. This company can use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know those other uses from the indicated links.
This tool does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network on which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users are assigned is assigned, the number of users they visit us, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
For example you can find information on how to do it, in the case that you use as a browser:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=cookies&r=1&as=s
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
D) CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Check our General Conditions to know in detail the terms and conditions on the purchase and contracting of products and services on this WEBSITE. DECORARCONARTE.COM may modify these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, updating this Legal Notice, so it is recommended that you consult it at a reasonable frequency in case there have been changes in them. The modifications that occur in this Legal Notice come into force at the moment of incorporation. If you have any questions regarding this Legal Notice, contact us.
E) JUDICIAL COMPETENCE
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile. Likewise, as an entity adhering to Online Confidence and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes related to online contracting and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may resort to the system of extrajudicial resolution of Trust disputes. Online (www.confianzaonline.es).