- High quality digitally printed canvas reproduction
- The materials used in the production of the canvases are of high quality. The texture and the thread highlight the beauty of the final result. Its grammage exceeds 340 grs. The pigments and inks used are HP UV so they are specially prepared for light resistance in interiors for many years. All the work is finished with manual ageing patinas that give an unbeatable result.
- The canvas is delivered rolled up without a frame. If you wish to have it mounted on a wooden frame, please add the product “frame” to your shopping basket. View
- Reproduction of an original antique painting by Albert Moore (1841-1893)
- Original painted in 1877. Oil on canvas mounted on wood. (86x30cm). Private collection