- High quality digitally printed canvas reproduction
- The materials used in the production of the canvases are of high quality. The texture and the thread highlight the beauty of the final result. Its grammage exceeds 340 grs. The pigments and inks used are HP UV so they are specially prepared for light resistance in interiors for many years. All the work is finished with manual ageing patinas that give an unbeatable result.
- The canvas is delivered rolled up without a frame. If you wish to mount it on a wooden frame, add the product “frame” to the shopping basket –Go
- Reproduction of a Cretan painting.
- Detail of a sarcophagus cover with scenes of the cult of the dead. Painting on clay on a sarcophagus 1.375 m long, dated to the 15th century BC. Museum of Heraklion, Crete.