DATA PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY.
The personal data that you provide us through our forms are those necessary to provide you with the information, products or services you request. This data will be stored in one or several files that will allow us an automated treatment, confidential, that will speed up and improve the service we provide and allow us to keep you informed at all times about our products and services. If to send you the product or service you request, we would have to resort to other companies (Correos or a transport agency, for example) would only be provided with the information strictly necessary for that purpose, prohibiting their use for any other purpose.
Said personal data file has been under the responsibility of Domus Art Enterprise, SLU. CIF: B93251403
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, as a client of DECORARCONARTE.COM may exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating in writing to Domus Art Enterprise SLU., C / Felix Revello de Toro 54, 29016 Malaga (Spain).
1. We can collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
2. For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
3. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us:
– Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
– Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our site.
4. In particular, the application we use to obtain and analyze the navigation information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview. html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the analysis service of the audience of our page. This company can use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know those other uses from the indicated links.
This tool does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network on which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users are assigned is assigned, the number of users they visit us, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
For example you can find information on how to do it, in the case that you use as a browser:
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html